Barring any last-minute changes, the West African Examinations Council has set Wednesday, January 25, 2023, as a target date to release BECE results of students who sat for the 32nd edition of the national examination last year.
In a statement shared with AcademicWeek, the Council said it has commenced investigations into examination irregularities detected during and after the conduct of the 2022 Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE).
“The Council appeals to affected schools authorities and candidates to respond to with dispatch with its invitation. Candidates are informed that their refusal to honour such invitation shall not impede the Council from making a final determination on the cases in question,” WAEC said in the statement.
It, therefore, has entreated members of the general public, particularly students who participated in the BECE to disregard claims on social media platforms indicating the 2022 BECE results have been released online.
How to buy 2022 BECE results checker card online
1. Visit the checkercards.com website
2. Select the number of cards you want to buy.
3. Click on ‘Buy now’ button
4. Fill in the details by adding your first name, last name, phone number and email (please make sure to enter a correct email address as details of the results checker card will be sent to your email)
5. Scroll down and click on “Proceed To Payment”.
6. Select “Pay with Mobile Money” and enter your MoMo number.
7. Click on ‘Confirm’.
8. Approve payment on your phone by entering your 4-digit Mobile Money Pin.
After successful payment, the BECE result checker voucher details (Serail and Pin) will be sent to via Email. Please do not make the details public. For any assistance, kindly contact Checkercards.com at 0596475788 on call or WhatsApp.
How to check 2022 BECE School and Private results
1. Visit the BECE result portal
2. Enter your 2022 BECE Index Number.
3. Re-enter the Index Number to confirm its correct
4. Select Examination type (BECE)
5. Enter Examination year (2022)
6. Enter the Serial Number on the result checking voucher
7. Enter the PIN on the result checking voucher
8. Tick the ‘I am not a robot’ box and
9. Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes but it’s worth the wait.