The sale of the 2023 nursing training admission forms will commence from Monday, May 8, 2023, through to Friday, June 30, 2023, the Ministry of Health has said adding that the admission portal will be opened on the same date.
In a statement copied to AcademicWeek, the Health Ministry said “all purchased admission vouchers are valid up to July 5, 2023, if not used. No postage envelopes are required as all correspondence will be via SMS or E-mail.”
How to buy 2023/24 Nursing training admission forms
1. Purchase application codes from any Agricultural Development Bank (ADB) or Ghana Commercial Bank (GCB) branch at a cost of GHC200.00
2. Upon payment, you will receive a voucher with a unique PIN and Serial number
3. Have a dedicated phone number and a personal valid email address for all correspondence
4. You will need your residential and Ghana Post Digital Address
5. Use the PIN and Serial number to access the application form online at healthtraining.gov.gh
6. Follow the instructions carefully and fill in the relevant stages of the admission process once the online application is opened
7. Use the PIN and Serial number to track the status of the admission process
8. Applicants who meet admission requirements will be invited to attend a competitive interview at the school of choice.
The Ministry of Health (MoH) says applicants can visit any of the public health training institutions for assistance in filling the 2023 nursing training admission form. Wrong filling of the form the Ministry says will affect admission