The management of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana (N&MC) has released the provisional licensing examination results of prospective candidates who sat for the licensing examination held in August this year.
In a communique sighted by AcademicWeek, the Nursing and Midwifery Council said the release of the nursing examination results follows the approval from the 15th Governing Board of the Council after a crunch meeting.
The N&MC in the blog post indicated that the licensing examination results had been released for the below-licensing examination held in the August 2022 academic year.
- Registered Nurses Assistance Clinical/Registered Nurse Assistance Preventive
- Registered Mental Nursing
- Registered Midwifery
- Registered Community Mental Nursing
- Post NAC/NAP Midwifery
How to check Nursing licensing examination results
1. With an internet-connected device, visit https://nmc.gov.gh
2. Click on online service > online results
3. Select generate code on the next page and;
- Enter your index number, contact number and date of birth. Click on generate code. You will receive the code via an SMS
- Proceed to click on check results
- Enter your index number and the code you received
- Print a copy of the result.
Registration for successful Nursing candidates
1. Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of ADB or GCB
2. After successful payment, click on the congratulations button to fill out the registration form and submit it online
“You are required to upload an image of your bank slip. You are not required to print and send a copy of the registration to your institution for endorsement.”
3. Proceed to the nearest regional office with the following documents;
- Bank pay in slip
- Valid National ID card
- 2 passport-sized photographs with white backgrounds for Basic programmes and Red backgrounds for Auxillary programmes.
According to the management of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana (N&MC), failure to register within two months from the licensing examination results’ release would attract a penalty.