The management of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana (NMC) after approval from the 15th Governing Board of the Council has released the 2022 nursing Nov/Dec licensing examination results online at https://nmc.gov.gh
In a post sighted by AcademicWeek, the Council said results of registered midwifery, registered mental health nursing, registered community mental health nursing and registered public health nursing candidates have been released.
How to check Nursing Nov/Dec licensing exams results
1. Go to https://nmc.gov.gh
2. Click on online services (online results)
3. Select generate code on the next page and
4. Enter your index number, contact number and date of birth (Click on ‘Generate code’ to receive the code via SMS)
5. Proceed to click on check on results
6. Enter your index number and the code you received
7. Print a copy of your results
Registration for successful candidates
1. Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of ADB or GCB
2. After successful payment, click on the congratulations button to fill out the registration form and submit it online.
Note: The Nursing and Midwifery Council says candidates are required to upload an image of their bank pay-in slip. They are not required to print and send a copy of the registration form to your institution for endorsement.
3. Proceed to the nearest regional office with the following documents
- Bank pay in slip
- Valid National ID card
- 2 passport-size photographs with white background for Basic programmes and Red background for Auxiliary programmes.
According to the management of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana (NMC), failure for successful candidates to register within two months from the date of release of results would attract a penalty.