The 2022 BECE results release date is not January 19, 2023, as earlier announced by the Public Relations Officer (PRO) for the Ministry of Education, a staff of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has told AcademicWeek.com.
In a discussion with AcademicWeek’s Editorial Staff, the WAEC official said his outfit is still working tirelessly to release the 2022 BECE results online at https://eresults.waecgh.org for members of the general public and students.
“Per my information, the 2022 BECE results release date is not January 19, 2023, as recently communicated by the Education Ministry. The Council at the appropriate time will announce the release of the BECE results,” he said.
The non-profit-making organization staff comment comes after the spokesperson for the Ministry of Education, Kwasi Kwarteng said WAEC has assured his outfit to release the national examination (BECE) results by January 21, 2023.
“God willing within the 19th to 21st of January 2023, we are hopefully expecting the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) to release the 2022 Basic Education Certificate Examination results,” the Moe spokesman said in an interview.
How to buy 2022 BECE results checker card online
1. Visit the checkercards.com website
2. Select the number of cards you want to buy.
3. Click on ‘Buy now’ button
4. Fill in the details by adding your first name, last name, phone number and email (please make sure to enter a correct email address as details of the results checker card will be sent to your email)
5. Scroll down and click on “Proceed To Payment”.
6. Select “Pay with Mobile Money” and enter your MoMo number.
7. Click on ‘Confirm’.
8. Approve payment on your phone by entering your 4-digit Mobile Money Pin.
After successful payment, the BECE result checker voucher details (Serail and Pin) will be sent to via Email. Please do not make the details public. For any assistance, kindly contact Checkercards.com at 0596475788 on call or WhatsApp.
How to check 2022 BECE School and Private results
1. Visit the BECE result portal
2. Enter your 2022 BECE Index Number.
3. Re-enter the Index Number to confirm its correct
4. Select Examination type (BECE)
5. Enter Examination year (2022)
6. Enter the Serial Number on the result checking voucher
7. Enter the PIN on the result checking voucher
8. Tick the ‘I am not a robot’ box and
9. Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes but it’s worth the wait.