The Principals of Colleges of Education have reopened the 2022 Teacher Training admission portal for applicants who couldn’t submit applications earlier to do so. In this post, we will show how to fill the College of Education admission form.
In a communique sighted by AcademicWeek.com, the Principals said Free Senior High School (Free SHS) leavers and students who sat for the just-ended WASSCE for School can also apply as they wait for their examination results.
The public Colleges of Education (CoE) 2023 admission forms vouchers are currently available for sale at various branches of the Ghana Commercial Bank. The admission form can be accessed by dialling the shortcode *924*8#.
To qualify for teacher training admission, the National Conference say applicants must have A1-C6 in three core subjects thus; English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science and three credit passes in elective subjects.
Interested applicants with SSCE certificates who had obtained A-D in three core subjects according to the Conference of Colleges of Education Principals can also apply to be considered for the 2022/2023 teacher training admission.
How to fill 2022 College of Education admission form
1. Visit the Colleges of Education admission portal
2. Supply your card information and ensure you keep the card safe for subsequent login.
3. Click ‘Login’ to start applying.
4. Fill Application form and supply all required details, as well as attach a passport picture.
5. An applicant’s passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must not exceed 40KB in size.
6. Click the ‘Preview’ button to do any of the following
7. Click the ‘Edit’ button to modify your application.
- Click the ‘Edit’ button to modify your application.
- Click the ‘Save and Continue later button to save your application form for the option of coming back at a later time to edit.
- Click ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’ to complete your online application.
- After clicking on ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’, click the ‘Print Form’ button to print Confirmation Page.
8. Keep your printed Confirmation Page safe. You will require your Application Form Number
shown on the page to check your admission status and also print your admission letter.
9. Click on the ‘Close’ to go back to the login page.
10. Each Applicant is required to print two copies of each of his/her confirmation page and attach his/her results slip(s) and any other documents deemed important and forward same by post to the College of Education applied to. Failure to do so, means the application won’t be processed
11. Quote your Application Reference/Form Number on your envelope.