The Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC) as part of efforts to support needy but brilliant Ghanaian students has opened the 2022/23 tertiary scholarship portal for new applicants to submit applications for educational support.
In a blog post sighted by AcademicWeek, the management of the Petroleum Corporation said the scholarship opportunity is only available to Ghanaian students pursuing higher education at any accredited tertiary institution.
1. Applicant must be a Ghanaian.
2. Must have obtained admission to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme at a public tertiary institution in Ghana.
3. Teacher and Lecturers in STEM (to improve the teaching of STEM for capacity building).
4. Tutors pursuing English and Ghanaian Languages, TVET at technical institutions, Nursing Training Colleges and Colleges of Education.
1. All applications are to be done by visiting the GNPC scholarship website.
2. Scholarship does not apply to sandwich, part-time, private or fee-paying students in public tertiary institutions.
3. For applicants with any form of disability, upload a report as evidence.
4. Continuing students are to upload their statement of results.
How to apply for GNCP 2022/23 tertiary scholarship
1. Visit the GNPC scholarship application portal http://gnpcfoundation.org/apply/pages/login.php.
2. Click on create account button and provide the necessary details with the correct phone number and active email to create an account.
3. A form ID or PIN will be generated and sent to your email after (step 2).
4. Check your email or spam folder to access the GNPC application form ID or PIN.
5. Afterward visit http://gnpcfoundation.org/apply/pages/login.php.
6. Provide your phone number and form ID to log in.
7. Fill the GNPC scholarship application form very correctly with all the right details.
8. Applicants with disabilities are to upload medical reports as evidence of disability.
9. If you are continuing student, upload your statement of results.