After ending the sale of 2022/2023 public Colleges of Education admission forms on October 31, 2022, the National Conference of Principals of College of Education has extended the sale of the next academic year’s admission form.
Is currently unclear when the deadline for the short-period sale of the admission form will end but the PRINCOF has said prospective Senior High School students who sat for the 2022 edition of the WASSCE for School can apply.
“Colleges of Education’s admission portal has been open again for a short period. Those who couldn’t apply initially can apply. Free SHS leavers can also apply even if the results are not released,” it said in a post sighted by AcademicWeek.com.
The Colleges of Education 2023 admission forms vouchers the Principals said are currently available for sale at various branches of the Ghana Commercial Bank. The admission form can also be accessed by dialling the shortcode *924*8#.
To qualify for teacher training admission, the National Conference say applicants must have A1-C6 in three core subjects thus; English Language, Mathematics and Integrated Science and three credit passes in elective subjects.
According to the Principals of the public Colleges of Education, interested applicants with SSCE certificates who had obtained A-D in three core subjects can also apply to be considered for the 2022/2023 teacher training admission.
How to fill 2022 College of Education admission form
1. Visit the Colleges of Education admission portal
2. Supply your card information and ensure you keep the card safe for subsequent login.
3. Click ‘Login’ to start applying.
4. Fill Application form and supply all required details, as well as attach a passport picture.
5. An applicant’s passport picture should be in JPG or JPEG format and must not exceed 40KB in size.
6. Click the ‘Preview’ button to do any of the following
7. Click the ‘Edit’ button to modify your application.
Click the ‘Edit’ button to modify your application.
Click the ‘Save and Continue later button to save your application form for the option of coming back at a later time to edit.
Click ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’ to complete your online application.
After clicking on ‘Submit and Print Confirmation’, click the ‘Print Form’ button to print Confirmation Page.
8. Keep your printed Confirmation Page safe. You will require your Application Form Number
shown on the page to check your admission status and also print your admission letter.
9. Click on ‘Close’ to go back to the login page.
10. Each Applicant is required to print two copies of each of his/her confirmation pages and attach his/her results slip(s) and any other documents deemed important and forward same by post to the College of Education applied to. Failure to do so means the application won’t be processed
11. Quote your Application Reference/Form Number on your envelope.