The teachers recruitment portal for individuals with diploma in basic education certificate to submit applications for recruitment is back online after a technical issue took the portal offline for several hours, the Ghana Education Service (GES) has said.
In a social media post sighted by AcademicWeek, the management of the Ghana Education Service (GES) said the recruitment portal https://www.gespormotions.gov.gh is working now and Interested applicants can apply.
The Ghana Education Service announcing the 2023 recruitment said passionate teachers from February 10 to February 24, 2023, are to visit the recruitment portal to submit their application to be considered for employment.
“If you are a qualified and passionate teacher looking to train a Ghanaian child to contribute to nation-building in the future, access (www.gespromotions.gov.gh) from 10th February 2023 to 24th February 2023,” GES stated in the post.
1. To facilitate Learning using 21st-century technology.
2. Continuously improve learners’ ability to research using new technologies.
3. Teach highly motivated learners, cater for learners with different learning abilities and help them achieve excellent academic results.
4. Attend relevant and continuous professional development sessions.
5. Use a variety of assessment tools and tasks to accurately assess levels of Learner’s competency.
6. Any other responsibility that would be assigned to you by your Head of the institution.
Criteria for recruitment
1. Must have completed Diploma in Basic Education Programme and has no outstanding examination or referrals.
2. Must have completed the mandatory national service.
3. Must have passed the national teacher’s licensure examination.
4. Must be ready to work wherever his/her services would be needed.