The management of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has released the provisional General and Advance Business Certificate Examination (G/ABCE) results of students who sat for the national examination this year.
In a press statement shared with AcademicWeek.com, the Council said the 2022 G/ABCE results have been hosted online and can be accessed or checked at its examination result checking portal https://ghana.waecdirect.org only.
A total of 305 candidates according to the non-profit-making organization sat for the Advance Business Certificate Examination (ABCE) while 260 candidates also participated in the General Business Certificate Examination (GBCE).
As part of the measures put in place ahead of the administration of the Business Certificate Examination, the West African Examinations Council says no case of examination malpractice was recorded during and after the exams.
“The Council is alerting members of the public especially candidates to be on the lookout for fraudsters, who promise to upgrade examination results for a fee.
Candidates are to note that all WAEC results are secured and can be authenticated using the results verification system or by downloading the WAEC QR Code. Persons with forged results will be exposed,” WAEC said in the statement.
How to check your 2022 May/June G/ABCE results
1. Visit the G/ABCE results portal
2. Enter your Index Number
3. Select the Type of Examination (e.g. ABCE/GBCE).
4. Select your Examination Year (eg. 2022)
5. Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
6. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
7. Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. This is to ensure that your examination information is correct
8. Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.