The National Teaching Council (NTC) has said candidates not satisfied with their Ghana teacher licensure examination results can apply for script review. In this post, we will show you how to apply for teacher licensure examination script remark.
In a discussion monitored by AcademicWeek.com, staff of the National Teaching Council (NTC) said an amount of GH¢600 will be paid by any candidate who wishes for his or her licensure examination scripts to be remarked.
How to apply for GTLE script remark
1. Write an official letter to the National Teaching Council (NTC) requesting for remarking of your script
2. As candidates, state categorically the subject areas you want to be remarked
3. Provide necessary documents including examination centre, NTC Index number, and printed copy of the results.
According to the Registrar of the National Council, the Ghana teacher licensure examination answer booklet or script will be marked in the presence of the applicant in accordance with the teacher licensure examination marking scheme.
He also indicated representatives of the Teacher Trainees Association of Ghana (TTAG) and other third parties or stakeholders interested in the subject matter will be available to monitor the remarking process.
How to check teacher licensure exam results
1. Visit NTC’s results-checking portal https://exams.ntc.gov.gh
2. Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) and the Serial Number you used during registration for the examination.
3. After entering a correct PIN and Serial Number, Click on the Submit button to access your NTC licensure examination results and then
4. Print your provisional certificates after checking the results
The National Teaching Council (NTC) says prospective candidates who participate in the national test can also obtain their teacher licensure test results at the College of Education (CoE) they sat for the teacher licensure examination.