After checking the 2022 Basic Education Certificate Examination results online at https://eresults.waecgh.org, students are required to print BECE result online. In this complete post, we will show you the best way to print the exam results.
The management of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has cautioned candidates to be wary of unscrupulous individuals who claim to have access to the WAEC result database and can upgrade the BECE results.
A total number of 552,276 final-year Junior High School students and 1,132 private students from October 17, 2022, to Friday, October 21, 2022, participated in the 2022 edition of the Basic Education Certificate Examination (BECE).
The 32nd edition of the national examination which began on Monday, October 17, 2022, with Social Studies and Information and Communications Technology (ICT) ended on Friday, October 21, 2022, with French (Essay & Objective).
How to check 2022 BECE School and Private results
1. Visit the https://eresults.waecgh.org
2. Enter your 2022 BECE Index Number.
3. Re-enter the Index Number to confirm its correct
4. Select Examination type (BECE)
5. Enter Examination year (2022)
6. Enter the Serial Number on the result checking voucher
7. Enter the PIN on the result checking voucher
8. Tick the ‘I am not a robot’ box and
9. Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes but it’s worth the wait.
How to print BECE School and Private results
After your 2022 BECE result has been displayed on the BECE result-checking portal
1. Download the results on a Pendrive or any storage device (Smartphone)
2. Send it to any nearby internet cafe or printing press to print the BECE results as a hard copy.