Following the release of this year’s College of Education admission list online, the Principals of Colleges of Education (PRINCOF) has asked successful applicants to download and print their College of Education admission letter.
Successful applicants are to note that the admission fee for the 2022/2023 academic year will be quoted in the admission letter. How to make payment for the College admission will also be stated in the letter.
All the forty-six (46) government-accredited public Colleges of Education (CoE) across the country are expected to release their admission list of successful applications for the next academic before the end of the 2022 academic year.
How to download/print College of Education admission letter
1. Check your SMS inbox of the phone number you used for admission registration
2. If you received a text message, click on the link to be redirected
3. Alternatively you can visit https://admission.ebitsapps.com and
4. Enter your Application number and Pin provided in the text message
5. Click on the Sign in button to be logged in to a dashboard and
6. Click on the College of Education admission letter and download it.
How to check 2023 College of Education admission list
1. Visit the admission checking portal
2. Select a College of Education
3. Select the Academic year (2022)
4. Select a School (Accra College of Education)
5. Click on the Check button and wait for the next window to display and
6. Enter your Application number in the text box
7. Click on the search button
8. Resend the code
9. Enter the telephone number you used when you applied for admission online
10. Proceed to admission.ebitsapps.com/login
11. Enter again your Application number and Pin and
12. Sign in to access your admission letter