The management of the Nursing and Midwifery Council (N&MC) has commenced the 2023 academic year nursing online licensing examinations for Auxiliary, Basic and Post Basic programmes all over the country.
A total number of 32,145 prospective candidates the Nursing and Midwifery Council in a social media post sighted by AcademicWeek.com said are expected to sit for the licensing examination across 88 centres across the country.
“The examinations will begin September 8, 2023, and will end on September 26, 2023. The management and Staff wish the candidates the best of luck in their examinations and pray for incident-free examinations,” N&MC said in the post.
How to check Nursing licensing examination results
1. With an internet-connected device, visit https://nmc.gov.gh
2. Click on online service > online results
3. Select generate code on the next page and;
- Enter your index number, contact number and date of birth. Click on generate code. You will receive the code via an SMS
- Proceed to click on check results
- Enter your index number and the code you received
- Print a copy of the result.
Registration for successful Nursing candidates
1. Pay the approved registration fee at any branch of ADB or GCB
2. After successful payment, click on the congratulations button to fill out the registration form and submit it online
“You are required to upload an image of your bank slip. You are not required to print and send a copy of the registration to your institution for endorsement.”
3. Proceed to the nearest regional office with the following documents;
- Bank pay in slip
- Valid National ID card
- 2 passport-sized photographs with white backgrounds for Basic programmes and Red backgrounds for Auxiliary programmes.
According to the management of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana (N&MC), failure to register within two months from the licensing examination results’ release would attract a penalty.