The National Teaching Council (NTC) after opening registration for the second phase of this academic year’s Ghana teacher licensure examination (GTLE) has subsequently opened the GTLE confirmation status portal for applicants.
In a blog post sighted by AcademicWeek, the Council said teachers who wish to participate in the 2022 teacher licensure examination are to check their confirmation status before they purchase a voucher for GTLE registration.
“You can purchase a GTLE (September 2022) voucher from any Prudential Bank branch nationwide or simply dial *772*51# to use Mobile Money,” the management responsible for the conduct of the examination stated in the post.
For issues regarding purchase of a GTLE voucher using mobile money, the National Teaching Council (NTC) has urged prospective teachers or candidates to contact; toll-free numbers 0800000772/ 0302750420 / 0551858585.
How to check your 2021 NTC GTLE confirmation status
1. Visit the NTC examination registration portal
2. Click on ‘Confirmation Status’
3. Enter your previous school/College of Education Index number and then
4. Click on confirm to check your status or click Cancel to abort the process.
How to register for 2022 teacher licensure exams
1. Visit the GTLE registration portal exams.ntc.gov.gh
2. Enter your e-voucher Serail number and Pin
3. Fill in all the fields and remember to upload your passport-size photograph
Note: The National Teaching Council (NTC) will not accept any request for a change of photograph after the conduct of the Ghana teacher licensure examination.
4. Review the information provided and submit.
5. Print a Summary of the inputs made.
6. Read the examination regulations and tick the tickbox before submission.
The management of the National Teaching Council requires all prospective GTLE candidates should keep their Pin and Serial numbers secured after registration for the examination for further use after the national examination.