Assuming you want to check your WASSCE results on your personal device (computer), this definitive guide will walk you through how to print WASSCE School results at the WASSCE result-checking portal https://ghana.waecdirect.org.
The management of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has said students who sat for the Ghana version of the international examination will only check their results at https://ghana.waecdirect.org from December 1, 2022.
“Unlike last year when students used https://eresults.waecgh.org to check the 2021 WASSCE results, students this time are to visit https://ghana.waecdirect.org to check the 2022 results,” a staff of the Council told AcademicWeek.com.
In an interview with AcademicWeek’s Editorial Staff, the WAEC official indicated that his outfit has put measures in place to ensure the WASSCE result-checking portal does not experience downtime as a result of huge traffic.
“Last year the WASSCE result portal amid some technical hitches experienced a downtime so we had to shut down the website to resolve the problem but this year we can assure the public no downtime will be experienced,” he stated.
How to check and print WASSCE School results
1. Visit the WASSCE result portal
2. Select the Type of Examination (WASSCE).
3. Select your Examination Year (2022).
4. Enter the Serial Number found on the Voucher.
5. Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Voucher eg. 012345678912.
6. Confirm your Index Number and Examination Year. (This is to ensure that your examination information is correct)
7. Click on Submit and wait for the display in the popup window. This may take several minutes.
8. Download or save your WASSCE result as a PDF file on a pen drive and send it to a nearby Internet Cafe to print it out if you don’t have a printer.